Accreditation and Memberships
English Language Schools in London


Switzerland and EEA Nationals

All EEA and Swiss national students can work in the UK. If you are a national of the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia, you no longer need to register your work under the Worker Registration and are free to take up employment without being subject to any special requirements.

Non-EEA Nationals

If you have student immigration permission that allows you to take employment, you can work up to 20 hours or up to 10 hours a week during term-time. This depends on when you made your immigration application, where you are studying and the type of course you are taking. You can work full-time during your holidays and on work placements.

Accreditation and Memberships
© LINCOLN COLLEGE 2024 | All Rights Reserved